Hi, GATE Computer Science and Engineering Aspirants! GATE EXAM is highly competitive entrance exam in India and hence it requires the proper strategy in planning to crack the GATE Examination. Looking to download GATE Previous Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering? Visit JNTU World!
Here at JNTU World, we have collected the list of important GATE Previous Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering in PDF format. These question papers are collected from authenticated resources, so there is no need to doubt about the quality of the resources provided here.
Download GATE Previous Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering
It is important to practice what you have studied by solving the GATE previous year papers. This gives the following advantages:
- The Question Paper Pattern becomes very familiar.
- Know the type of questions to expect.
- Hone your time management skills
- Schedule your exam strategy
So scroll down below and get the GATE Previous Question Papers for Computer Science of last ten years:
We have uploaded the question papers for the last 10 years and for the remaining, we will upload it ASAP. If you face any kind of difficulties while downloading these question papers, kindly report us. We will get back to you and solve the problem within few minutes.
Important points to follow during GATE Computer Science preparation:
- Mainly focus on understanding fundamentals and practicing through good set of problems/quizzes
- Make revision notes for all important topics during preparation
- After the preparation of every topic, you must test your skills on that topic by attempting online tests/quizzes
- Participate online discussion forums to clear your doubts
- Utilize your time till the exam day for preparation of the GATE
Things to Consider While Writing GATE Exam
We all know that we can never really escape the on-the-spot exam pressure and your vulnerability to make silly mistakes, you can try to put in your best efforts with every little step:
- Read each question thoroughly, if possible read it twice. After that calmly move on to solve the question step-by-step.
- If you are unsure about a particular question, do not solve it. Leaving a question is a better choice than losing marks in negative marking.
- Attempt numerical questions that you are not sure about only if you have time in hand
JNTU World is an excellent resource! You can reply JNTU World for all your academic needs! Apart from offering GATE Question Papers, we serve JNTU Students by providing all latest news and updates regarding JNTU Universities including JNTUK, JNTUH, and JNTUA. Apart from these, we also provide previous question papers for all universities and colleges affiliated under JNTU.
Share this collection of GATE Previous Question Papers and tips to face the upcoming GATE Exam 2018 with your friends and other candidates who are looking to attend GATE 2018. Subscribe JNTU World to receive instant alerts and live notifications directly to your inbox!
All the Best! Know the Knack and Crack the Exam!