The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam (GATE) is approaching! At this time you must be ready with all your preparation to face the most sought exam. Here at JNTU World, we have provided the GATE Syllabus Books for all streams of Engineering including Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
As we all GATE is considered as the toughest examination by the students. To help students with their GATE preparation schedule, here we are going here to provide GATE syllabus for every branch. This will be quite helpful if you know and understand the syllabus well at the time of the beginning of your preparation schedule.
Here we have uploaded the syllabus for all streams of engineering. So go ahead to download the syllabus and understand the concept of question patterns.
Below Are the GATE Syllabus Books For All Branches:
|Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
Click on the above link to download GATE Syllabus Books. We have provided all these resources in a PDF format so that it would be easier for students to download in a single click and save it for future references.
Above we have listed the GATE Syllabus books for all main branches. In case, if we have missed out to include anything, kindly let us know. We will get back to you in minutes.
Once you’re ready for preparing GATE Exam, here are few of the important tips to be considered:
- You should practice a full mock test before the actual GATE Exam using previous GATE Exam papers
- Don’t start with new topics! Revise those subjects which you already know & have clear concepts on that.
- Try to revise through your notes that will be more beneficial as compared to any other book & be easily understandable & save your time.
- Have a look on formulae and equations to get some idea of the problems.
- Get a good sleep before the day of GATE Exam. By doing this, you will be able to attempt the paper with a fresh and relaxed mind. This will increase your accuracy, speed and hence your overall score.
Share this collection of useful resources with your friends and other students who were preparing for GATE Exam. Spread the word JNTU World on social media pages by liking and sharing us! We are also looking to add more career related sections in the near future, so stay updated with us! You can subscribe us to receive each and every update from JNTU World!
We wish you, All the Best for your GATE 2017 Examination!!