JNTUA is an abbreviation for the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur! In the month of Nov/Dec 2016, JNTUA has conducted the B. Tech & B. Pharmacy 3-1 Sem (R13, R09) and thousands of students had appeared in these examinations from all colleges which are affiliated by JNTU Anantapur and offer the courses of B. Tech & B. Pharmacy. And all the students who have appeared for the JNTUA 3-1 semester regular exams are eagerly waiting for the results and finally, now the wait is over. Yes….. JNTUA 3-1 Exam Result has been officially declared on Feb 13th, 2017.
Here on this page, we have shared the official links to check JNTUA 3-1 Exam result. And also we are providing the step by step procedure for downloading the results and also the how-to guide for those who wish to apply for revaluation or recounting.
How to Get JNTUA 3-1 Exam Result for B. Tech and B. Pharm Courses
- Check out the JNTUA Official Result Website
- Go to B. Tech & B. Pharm 3-1 Sem R13/R09 Results 2016 Link
- Enter Your Roll Number and the Captcha Code
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button
- Your Results Will be displayed on the Screen
- Download and Take a Print out of it for Future References
To get more information about JNTUA Results, visit us.The students who wish to apply for re-valuating of theory external mark should submit the requisition form to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary revaluation fee on or before 27.02.2017
How to Apply for Recounting and Revaluation in JNTUA 3-1 Exam Result
The JNTUA University has given the opportunity to the students that students can apply for revaluation or recounting of their selected papers, either they can choose to recounting of marks or re-valuation of the subject.
Recounting vs. Revaluation
If you apply for recounting, your answer booklet will not be corrected again but the calculation of the marks will be done again and if there is any change in the counting, then it will be updated.
If you apply for revaluation, the answer booklet will be corrected again and if there is any change then it will be updated. The answer book will not be corrected in front of the students, if he/she needs to get the answer book corrected in front of them, then they need to apply for challenge valuation.
Step-By-Step Guide to Apply for Revaluation and Re-Counting:
- Fee for recounting is Rs.100 per subject and for revaluation, the fee is Rs. 1000 per subject (Note: No recounting & revaluation for the lab marks)
- The fee to be paid to the Exam Branch of the respective colleges with the application of Rs. 5 along with the Xerox copy of your result.
- The student will be registered online for recounting.
For latest updates on JNTUA 3-1 Exam result, notification, latest updates, JNTUA exam schedules and much more, stay tuned with us!