JNTU Anantapur University has recently announced the JNTUA Ph. D Entrance Test Results 2016-17 and the instructions to be followed. The Ph. D admission is carried out based on the marks scored in the test, along with an interview.
Click here to Check JNTUA Ph. D 2016-17 Entrance Test Results
Here at JNTU World, you can find all the details and info regarding JNTUA Ph. D Entrance Test Results 2016-17 and also the clear-cut instructions. We will also update you with all the information in a timely manner. Visit this page frequently to stay tuned with all JNTUA Updates.
JNTUA Ph. D Entrance Test Results 2016-17 and Instructions
As the per recent announcement declared by JNTUA University, all the concerned qualified candidates from the Entrance Test and all the exempted candidates from Entrance Test for Ph.D./M.Phil./M.S. 2016-17 are hereby informed to submit the following on or before 15-04-2017.
Click On the Below Links to Download Official Information
- JNTUA Ph. D 2016-17 Entrance Test Results
- EXEMPTED CANDIDATES LIST
- Format of Bio-Data of Supervisor-Co-supervisor
- Format of Consent of Supervisor and NOC
- Identified Supervisors List
- Application format if not submitted earlier
- INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
Instructions Declared by the JNTUA University
- Consent of the Supervisor and NOC from the present employer (external candidates)
- Approval letter from Recognized Research Supervisor working in the identified Research centers (full-time candidates)
- Consent of the Co-Supervisor if the Supervisor is from State/Central Govt. R&D Institutions.
- Four copies of Abstract of the proposed research topic signed by both Supervisor and Candidate (not more than 500 words)
- Bio-data of the Supervisor along with the required certificates if he/she is not identified by JNTUA (identified list is provided)
- Ratified appointment letter of the Supervisor showing the designation. Number of students will be allocated based on ratified designation only
- Submit the filled in application form along with the following enclosures if not submitted earlier:
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Service Certificate
- UGC/CSIR(JRF)/NET/SLET/Valid GATE/Valid GPAT certificate, if any,
- Cast certificate
The admission process for JNTUA Ph. D Admission process is given below:
- Based on an entrance test and/or an interview, the final decision is made.
- The test is conducted by JNTU Anantapur and is of one hour’s duration.
- The date and time of the test will be intimated to the eligible candidates by the University.
- The syllabus, along with other details for the exam will also be available on the University’s website.
- The candidates must collect their hall tickets from the Director of admissions, JNTU Anantapur one day prior to the exam.
- The candidate who seek admission in Ph. D. course and have qualified in UGC/CSIR (JRF)/NET/SLET/SET/GATE/GPAT, or possess an M.Phil. degree (not via distance education) need not appear for the examination. They have to come for an interview on the date and time allotted to them.
For more information regarding JNTUA Updates, subscribe JNTU World! By subscribing us, you can receive instant alerts and notifications directly to your inbox. Stay tuned with us!