JNTU Hyderabad University has now released JNTUH 1-1 RC/RV Results Dec 2016. Recently, JNTUH University announced B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-1 SEM Results Dec 2016 and numerous students were disappointed with their results, so they applied for revaluation and recounting. Students who applied for RC/RV can now check out their results by visiting JNTU World.
Here at JNTU World, we have provided all the details and information regarding JNTUH 1-1 RC/RV Results Dec 2016 for B.Tech/B.Pharm for the regulation R16.
Check Out JNTUH 1-1 RC/RV Results Dec 2016
JNTU Hyderabad University had conducted the B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-1 semester exams in December 2016 for R16 regulation Regular and supply students. The results for this have been released in the month of March from Official website and college Noticeboard. Those who have doubts in marks, they applied to the Revaluation/ Recounting with paying a fee. After re-correction/ revaluation, the Exam results have been released.
Click on the Below Links to Check Out Your Results
Last Date for Challenge Revaluation: 25-04-2017
So, all the concerning students can now check out their results by clicking on the above links. All you need to do is,
- Click on the link given above
- Enter your hall ticket number, and Captcha Code
- Click on the Submit Button
- Your Results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it and take a printout of it for future references
If you were still unhappy with the results, don’t lose hope. Still, there is a way! Yes…. You can apply for Challenge Revaluation.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Apply Challenge Valuation:
- Visit the official website and choose the link for revaluation/recounting/Challenge Valuation of answer scripts.
- Provide the details of the candidate applying for revaluation/recounting carefully viz. Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code and subject name, contact number, etc. and click on submit. Check the details provided carefully and confirm.
- Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, and SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment before the last date for the revaluation/recounting.
- Please make a note that **the transactions made after the last date will not be considered and will not be refunded**. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further reference.
Don’t forget to share this info with your friends and other JNTUH Students. Subscribe JNTU World to receive instant alerts and notifications regarding JNTUH Updates!