We all live in a society where a good exam result has become something to brag about to our friends and relatives. On the other hand, a bad one is seen as the end of our academic careers. But do you think so? If you’re an aspirant of JNTU Hyderabad University, wipe away your thoughts of negativity. Yeah…Now, JNTUH University much more options for the students who were not satisfied with their JNTU Hyderabad Results. Today, in this article, we are going to discuss on JNTU Hyderabad Results.
JNTU Hyderabad University usually announces the results eventually within 45 days after the commencement of the examinations. JNTU World has listed all recent JNTU Hyderabad Results. So students who are studying in any of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad affiliated colleges and are seeking latest JNTUH Results Updates and information related to all upcoming JNTUH Results may get all such information right on this page.
Here at JNTU Hyderabad Results, we have listed all latest JNTU Hyderabad Results and spot valuation status and information regarding all upcoming JNTUH Exam Results of B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy R16, R15, R13, R09 regulation Regular & Supplementary Examinations.
Check Out JNTU Hyderabad Results
So, once the result is announced officially by the University, you can visit JNTU World to check out your results. Or else, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official results portal @ jnturesults.in
- Click on the “Results Server” link
- Select your result name from the new page that opens
- A new page will open where you will be required to enter your hall ticket number, date of birth and verification code as generated by the web page
- Your results will be displayed on the screen when you click on the ‘Get Result’ tab or press ‘Enter’
- You can take a print out of it or save it in PDF format for future references.
In case, if you were not satisfied with your results, there are also options for you. Yeah…It’s revaluation, recounting or challenge valuation. You can also get details for these from JNTU World. So, what’s recounting, revaluation and challenge valuation? Keep on reading….
The Answer Script will not be corrected again but the calculation of the marks will be done again. If there is any change, your marks will be updated.
Procedure for Recounting
- Fees for Recounting is Rs. 100 per subject
- The fee to be paid to the Exam Branch of the respective college with the application fee of Rs.5 along with the Xerox copy of your result
- And you will be registered online for recounting
- No recounting for the lab marks
The answer book will be corrected again and if there is any change then it will be updated. The answer book will not be corrected in front of the student unless he/she applied for Challenge Valuation.
Procedure for Revaluation/Challenge Revaluation:
The procedure to apply for Revaluation/Challenge Revaluation is as same as the procedure for Recounting but the fee varies. Here you need to pay Rs. 1000 per subject.
Here at JNTUH Results, you may get all JNTUH Result info and JNTUH updates for all examination results right from this page for all courses, semesters & regulations such as R13, R15, R09, & R07.
Share this JNTUH Results page and JNTU World among all friends. We also provide all result updates, result links and news instantly via your email. If you opt for FREE Email Alerts, you will get instant updates directly to your inbox regarding every result which gets released. Subscribe JNTU World today!