Revising previous year question papers are a smart way to prepare for exams and a sure-shot way to ace them. JNTUK previous year question papers especially are useful for those appearing for JNTUK Exams this year. Previewing previous year question papers will familiarize students with the pattern of the paper and the marking scheme. JNTU World gives an added advantage by providing students an understanding of the answers expected for the questions in a paper. These papers are the best revision tools and must be made an integral part of exam preparation.
JNTUK previous year question papers
JNTU World has made the collection of JNTUK Question Papers for all regulations including R13, and R16 for all branches including CSE, IT, CSE, EEE, ECE, and Mech. Here we have done our best to include the question papers for all branches and for all years. In case, if we missed adding here, we assure that we will provide that too ASAP.
At JNTU World, JNTUK Previous Year Question Papers where arranged year wise and subject wise. All you need to do is simply click on the links given below and download the previous year question paper in a PDF format.
This collection contains JNTUK Question Papers for years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 and all regular, as well as Supplementary Examinations, is covered into it. Go ahead and download JNTUK B.Tech Question Papers in PDF format and if you face any difficulty while downloading any of below listed JNTUK B.Tech Previous Question Papers, you are requested to report about it to us and we will surely fix the issue as soon as possible.
Students from different JNTU Kakinada affiliated engineering, pharmacy or professional colleges who are looking to download JNTUK Question Papers for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy will be able to download JNTUK Question Papers all previously conducted Regular as well as Supplementary Examination question papers for R16, R13 & R10 regulations in PDF format
JNTUK Previous Year Question Papers in PDF Format
Download JNTUK B.Tech Questions for all semesters and regulations for which any of R15, R13, R09 Regular / Supplementary Examination conducted after 2011. We have collected and tabulated all these resources below for all semesters which ultimately contains year wise questions from which all concerning students may download desired subject JNTUK Question Papers in PDF format. You may also contribute towards all students by sending the question to us and so that we can update latest JNTUK Questions for all latest examinations.
Go ahead now and download JNTUK previous Year Question Papers for the courses of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy of R16, R13 & R10 regulations.
JNTUK Question Papers – Download JNTU Kakinada Previous Exam Questions – We have collected and provided the complete collection of JNTU Kakinada JNTUK Question Papers in pdf format for R16, R13 & R10 regulations. Simply hit the link we have provided above for all semesters. So navigate to the question papers collection of your desired semester and download last year and all previous questions listed in that particular section.
If you find that we have missed anything, simply ask us to upload the same by leaving a comment below and mention the subject name along with the semester. Never hesitate in getting in touch with us; we always love to hear from you, as it makes us in making our services better and according to your wish. Alternatively, you can Check JNTUK Study Materials. If you want further JNTU WORLD Updates, visit our Homepage. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Like Official JNTU World Facebook Page. And never miss any Update. Share this info with your friends and on your social Media Pages as well.
JNTUK Previous Question Papers of B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy
JNTUK Previous Question Papers of B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy – We are collecting the resources and we make sure that JNTUK Question papers of B.Pharmacy, M.Tech, MBA & MCA courses will also be updated very soon, Concerning students who are looking to download these question papers as soon as we make it available for download, kindly bookmark this page and visit back after some time and thus, you will surely be able to download JNTUK Previous Question Papers of B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy as well.
Importance of Reviewing JNTUK Previous Year Question Papers
Sample papers or previous year question papers are the best resources to practice for any examination. Solving the mock version of the real question paper not only gives you ample practice but also familiarizes you with the exam pattern, which eventually increases confidence.
Whether it is university examination or any other competitive examination, students have to focus on a number of subjects including important ones like Data Structure, Computer Science, Physics, and Chemistry etc. Here are the several ways in which sample papers/mock tests can boost your exam preparation and scores.
The most important thing while practicing or revising for an exam is that you should be regular in practice. Solve at least two papers in a day; after studying any topic try to solve the exercise question below every chapter because that’s the best revision one could get. There are several distractions while solving mock papers since you know it is not the real exam. But one should be focused and make it a point to complete the given paper within the stipulated time frame. Solving papers will improve your problem-solving speed, ability, and accuracy.
Sample papers are prepared to keep in mind the actual paper. Hence, they should be dealt with utmost seriousness. When you take up the paper, give it your best shot. By solving the paper you’ll realize your preparation level, and your strengths & weaknesses.
KNOW THE SYLLABUS
One of the most important points that students should keep in mind while solving the sample paper is they should know the entire syllabus. Without knowing the course you won’t be able to do complete justice the test paper because the paper is based on the entire course. If you don’t know the syllabus thoroughly you won’t be able to solve the paper correctly.
LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES
After every attempt at a sample paper, make sure you have had enough revision. It also means you have made mistakes and learned from it. It will help you revise and strengthen those topics, which you were not sure of. This will ensure you are well-prepared for your next attempt.
WORK ON YOUR TIME IN EACH ATTEMPT
If you are thorough with the topics and every concept, it’s time to work on your timings i.e. the time taken in completing the test each time. This will help you know how much you’ll need to complete each question type and how much you can attempt in one attempt.
Exam Tips & Tricks
- Before attempting the paper, the candidates should read the instructions properly. The candidates are not required to attempt all the questions in paper one, and the instructions regarding the same are listed on the front opening page
- The candidates should practice as many sample papers/previous year papers as they can to gain speed and accuracy
- Questions related to ‘which event/discovery was made in which year often comes’. The candidates should make a note regarding all the important dates on a separate notebook and carry it along with themselves for revising the same, en route the examination center
- Read newspapers daily. Questions on current affairs and latest happenings will be included for sure, maybe optional so be prepared for that too…
- Sure shot questions will come from teaching aptitude, research aptitude, reading comprehension, logical reasoning and data interpretation in paper one. So, the candidates’ knowledge should be polished in these areas
- Revise basic Mathematics concepts from Class 10, focusing mainly on understanding sets/patterns. Also, the candidates should work on improving the approximation techniques
- The candidates should be patient while solving the paper. Patience is one attribute, which you will require as a teacher too. If you are unable to guess an answer, move forward and attempt that later. Do not dwell on it and waste time
- Avoid last moment study at any cost. Do not try to go through new topics and areas, which have been left earlier. It will only lead to confusion and chaos
- The candidates should practice last 10 years’ question papers. Many times, repeated questions do come. Apart from these, mock/practice papers are also available in the market and online as well. The candidates should purchase these from an authentic source
- For your main subject, you can also consult your college teachers for clearing concepts regarding any topic
Get More Tips & Tricks – Click Here
Effective Exam Writing Techniques!
Good exam writing techniques can help you to get more marks. Many students thoroughly prepare themselves for exams but due to not properly presenting their answer sheets cannot become top scorer.
Here are some exam writing techniques:-
- Underline headings and subheadings.
- Always write in points as they are easy to read and hence evaluators find it attractive and easy to evaluate.
- If writing an essay like answers, paragraph your answers in a proper way.
- Underline important points which will fetch you more marks.
- After each point try to leave a line.
- Draw neat and tidy diagrams. Do not forget to label the parts.
- Try to answer questions to the point. Do not overemphasize your answers. This will not fetch you any extra marks.
- Keep your paper neat and clean. Overwriting, scratching can make your paper look untidy.
- Always use an eraser to erase something if wrongly written.
- Try different color pens or pencils for underlining.
- Handwriting should be legible.
- Always use a scale to draw a straight line. Do not draw it just like that.
- Use a ball pen to write as writing with ink pen is a little risky. If water or any other liquid falls over your written material the ink would spread.
- Some other points which are as follows:-
- As soon as you get question paper start writing answers to all the questions which you know. Do not waste your initial time on something which you don’t know.
- Do not leave any question unanswered. Attempt each and every question. Write at least a line if you don’t know even a bit of it. It would prove really helpful to you.
- Lastly, do check whether you have answered all the questions and have written correct question number for each answer.
Write your exam confidently because ultimately that is what matters the most. All the best!
JNTU World offers JNTUK Previous Year Question papers and it provides ample practice and ensures you completely prepared to face the final exam.
All the best! If you like what you read, please share your remarks in the below comment box. Feel free to share it with your friends and help them in their exam preparation.
And also, Subscribe to our blog at JNTU World and get the tips straight in your inbox for FREE! Go ahead now and download JNTUK previous Year Question Papers for the courses of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & M.Pharmacy of R16, R13 & R10 regulations.
Also, subscribe JNTU World and follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Also, don’t ever forget to share this post with your friends via WhatsApp groups! Students who are looking not to miss any JNTUK Updates may bookmark this page and thus you will be able to check JNTUK Updates Daily for latest Exam Notifications and information. Furthermore, all JNTUK Updates and JNTUK Notification published right on this page and soon as it is released by the university officials.