Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) has organized the NTR University MBBS PART I Final year academic examinations at various examination centers under this university. Candidates who have appeared for these MBBS examinations, those are eagerly waiting for their results. NTRUHS will shortly upload the NTR University MBBS PART I Final Results 2017 at its official website. All the appeared applicants may check and download their NTR University Final MBBS Part-I Results 2017 with the help of hall ticket number through its official page.
NTR University Final MBBS Part-I Results 2017 – Announced
Dr. NTR University Final MBBS Part-I Results Feb/March 2017 are declared at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Here at JNTU World, we are exclusively dedicated to providing live updates and notifications of all results once it is officially announced by the respective universities and the board of examination. And now, here on this page, you can find all the details regarding NTR University Final MBBS Part-I Results 2017. The following is the provisional list of registered numbers of all the successful candidates at FINAL M.B.B.S., PART-I Examinations held in FEBRUARY/MARCH 2017.
Official Links Announced by NTU University of Health Sciences
The above list includes the Candidates who passed the examinations after awarding the grace marks as per MCI/UHS Regulations.
How to download NTR University MBBS PART I Final Results 2017
Below we have provided the step-by-step procedure by which any student can download Dr. NTR University MBSS Part I Results 2017
- Go to the official website of the NTR University of Health Sciences www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- Click on the results button.
- Then you have to enter your hall ticket number and date of birth and etc.
- Results will appear on your monitor screen.
- Take a hard copy of it for future usage.
Special Notes to Consider
- The Candidates need not apply for Split Marks as the same is available on the University Website.
- In view of the introduction of double valuation and ensuring fair valuation, aggrieved students may apply for recounting to the University on payment of Rs.2000/- per subject. Personal verification / Identification by the student is not required. Hence, any claim for personal identification of answer book is not permitted. However, the recounting shall be done by a committee appointed by the University.
- The candidates who want to apply for recounting of the answer scripts by the committee should submit their applications with requisite fee to the University on or before 15.05.2017. The applications received after 15.05.2017 will not be accepted.
Don’t forget to share this information with all your friends and also on your social media pages. Feel free to contact us for further queries regarding result updates!
Also, bookmark us for more updates from Dr. NTR University!
Finally, subscribe JNTU World to stay tuned for all career related updates!