Preparing for EAMCET Entrance Exam 2017? You need to score good grades to get admitted in top engineering colleges in India. We at JNTU World has provided the tips and procedure under the topic – Tips for Scoring Good Marks in EAMCET Exam 2017
EAMCET is a state level exam that is conducted for the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET is organized for admission in Engineering, Agriculture and other courses that are offered by the government and private colleges located Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Getting good scores in this examination is extremely important to get placed in top engineering colleges in India.
To crack EAMCET Exam, the first thing you actually need to do is “Start Studying”. Here we are going to discuss on how pre-plan your exam preparation schedule.
Step #1: First of all, before start studying you need to know about the exam question pattern. EAMCET Examination will be conducted for a total of 160 marks. 80 marks will be allotted to Mathematics, 40 for Physics and 40 for Chemistry. 160 Questions will be asked and candidates have to answers them in the duration of 3 hours. Each question carries one mark and fortunately, there is no negative mark. For scoring good ranks students have to earn good marks in Physics, Chemistry and 60 marks out of 80 in Mathematics.
Step #2: As most of the questions will be taken from Intermediate First Year and Second Year, you need to start practicing on the basis of the syllabus of Academy Books. Due to lack of time and vast syllabus, you will not get the enough time for the revision. So it would be better to follow up with past question papers and EAMCET Answer keys 2017.
Click Here: EAMCET Answer Keys 2017
Day-by-Day Tips for Scoring Good Marks in EAMCET Exam 2017
One Week before the Examination
- Engineering Stream student should start their preparation with Mathematics if you’re confident enough of solving problems quickly.
- Mathematics covers fifty percent of the question paper. Hence students have to give priority to mathematics. Next, give priority to Chemistry as it saves more time.
- Concentrate on organic chemistry as 10 to 14 objective questions are expected from it. Stress on synopsis, formula, and conditions of every chapter.
- And finally go ahead with physics.
One Day before the Examination
- You need at least 6-8 hours of sleep prior the examination for the brain to work efficiently.
- Take a light meal the night before so you won’t feel lazy and sleepy during the examination.
- You should reach the test center at least an hour before the exam and if you haven’t seen the center before, then you must go and visit the center on the day before the exam.
- Don’t forget to take your admit card. Prior to one week, download the admit card or hall tickets by clicking here: Download EAMCET Hall Tickets 2017.
- Carry a wristwatch to your center, your admit card, a pen, two pencils, an eraser, a sharpener and other relevant stationery.
One the Day of Examination
- Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.
- Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.
- Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.
- Attempting to solve all questions in a hurry increases the chances of error. So, first try to answer the questions which you were well aware of.
- In the last few minutes, fill out all the unattended questions with some random option, preferably A or C for obvious reasons.
Score Good Marks and Get Placed in the Top Engineering Colleges In India
These are the few tips you need to follow to score good marks in EAMCET Examination 2017. Most probably those who score up to 140 marks will get below the rank of 50. If they got 136 to 140 then their ranks might be under 100 or above. If candidates get more than 50%, then they have a chance to gain admission in good and reputed Institutions. For more updates on this EAMCET Preparation tips, applicants shall visit JNTU World regularly.