SBI (State Bank of India) invites online application from Indian Citizens for appointment in SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017. Candidates are hereby requested to apply on-line through bank’s website. You can visit the website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html to apply for this post.
Here at JNTU World, you can find all the details and career related news here. Currently, SBI announces recruitment for regular and contract cadre officers’ recruitment 2017.
Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) – 1
CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS (Contract period of 3 year & extendable at the option of the Bank)
- Digital System Architect – 2
- System/Business Analyst – 2
- Analyst (Analytics) – 2
- WAS Administrator – 1
- UX Designer – 1
- IT Risk Manager – 2
- Data Warehouse Architect – 1
Total Posts – 12
Scroll Down to Get More Details Regarding SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017
At JNTU World, we have provided all the essential dates and notifications regarding this cadre officer’s recruitment 2017. Below mentioned are few of the important dates you need to keep in mind:
- On-line Registration of Application: 26/04/2017 TO 12/05/2017
- Payment of Fee On-line: 26/04/2017 TO 12/05/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure: 19/05/2017
Candidates Who Were Looking to Apply SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2017 Need to Consider the Following:
- A candidate may apply for more than 1 post separately under this project subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
Looking to apply for this position? Thinking whether you qualify for this exam or not? Read below to know the eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2017.
Candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria stipulated above as on 31.12.2016 for the post of Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) & 01.04.2017 for Contractual Positions.
Do You Know About the Selection Procedure of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2017? Scroll Down…
Candidates advised to send the computer generated hard-copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificate, experience, current pay slip, Form 16/ITR(2016-17) and brief resume to:
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Interview Process: Adequate number of candidates will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
How To Apply: For Detailed Guidelines / Procedure On (a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload. Visit Bank’s website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
If you were looking to apply for this position, make use of this opportunity at the earliest. Subscribe JNTU World to receive more instant alerts and notifications regarding job-related and career related updates!