I hope this post will be helpful to JNTU Students who are afraid about their university exams. Let us discuss the tips and tricks on – How to Study Fast for JNTU Exams
While preparing for university exams, students often face a number of distractions and are highly interrupted by means of social life. I’m sure you want to have a social life too. But how do you balance both your social life and career? I spent hours scouring scientific articles and research journals to find the best ways to learn more effectively.
Read this article to be aware of how to study fast for JNTU Exams
Tip #1 – Use Variety of Sources
To learn a specific topic, use variety of sources so that the more areas of the brain are activated, the more likely it is that you’ll understand and retain the information. You can follow the following ways:
- Read the class notes
- Read the textbook
- Look up other online resources like JNTU World to get FREE Access to JNTU Previous Year Question Papers s
- Create a mind map
- Teach someone what you’ve learned
Tip #2 – Study Multiple Subjects Each Day
Make a timetable to study multiple subjects each day rather than focusing on just one or two subjects. For example, if you’re preparing for exams in math, history, physics, and chemistry, it’s better to study a bit of each subject every day. This approach will help you to learn faster and make you feel away from boredom.
Tip #3 – Don’t Perform Multitask
Nowadays, students are well-often trained in performing multitask, i.e. they can study while also intermittently replying to text messages, watching TV, and checking the Twitter feed. But recent studies indicate that people who claim to be good at multitasking aren’t actually better at it than the average person. And also multitasking reduces your concentration power. Here are some of the suggestions to avoid multitasking:
- Turn off notifications on your phone
- Put your phone away, or turn it to airplane mode
- Log out of all instant messaging programs
- Turn off the Internet access on your computer
- Clear the clutter from your study area
Tip #4 – Practice on Old Question Papers
One of the most effective ways to prepare for exams is to practice taking past question papers. This helps you get used to the format of the questions, and – if you time yourself – can also be good practice for making sure you spend the right amount of time on each section. Practicing previous year question papers will make your exam preparation process easier and faster.
Tip #5 – Read Key Terminologies Louder
Recent studies demonstrate that reading information out loud helps students to learn faster than by reading silently. When you read information out loud, you both see and hear it. On the other hand, when you read information silently, you only see it.
How to Study Fast for JNTU Exams – Other Tips to Focus On!
- As you read your notes, underline the key concepts/equations. Don’t stop to memorize these key concepts/equations; underline them and move on.
- Take regular study breaks! This enhances overall productivity and improves focus.
- Before you start your study session, reward yourself with the following:
- Going for a short walk
- Eating a healthy snack
- Listening to your favorite music
- Doing a couple of sets of exercise
- Playing a musical instrument
- Taking a shower
By following all the tips mentioned above, you will be able to study smarter, learn faster and be a TOPPER!
Want more tips & tricks to score good grades? Subscribe JNTU World to get regular updates!